US Federal Government Apostille

We specialize in authenticating documents issued by the United States Federal Government for use in another country who is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention.

We can also authenticate documents Apostilled or Certified from any of the 50 US States and the Secretary of the District of Columbia (DC).

In most cases, if your documents are being sent to a country who is NOT a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, they may request your documents to be certified by the State, Authenticated by the US Department of State in Washington, DC, then legalized at the Consul/Embassy office.  Please find out exactly what is being requested in order to avoid any delays.

Here’s how we authenticate your US Federal Documents.  Your documents will be hand-delivered to the US Department of State in Washington DC for fast 1-3 day processing. Once your documents are complete, we will pick them up from the US Department of State and overnight the documents back to your location.  We can also help you legalize your documents through select Embassy / Consul offices in Washington, DC and Los Angeles, CA.

The most common types of documents submitted for authentication and legalization to the US Department of State include:

Personal Documents:

Academic Credentials (diplomas, transcripts, letters, etc)
Birth Certificate
Certificate of Naturalization
Consular Report of Birth Abroad
Death Certificate
Divorce Certificate
FBI Fingerprint or Police Report
Marriage License •Name Change
Power of attorney
References and Job Certification
Single Status to Marry
Teacher Credentials
U.S. Department of Justice Document
U.S. District Court Document

Business / Corporate Documents:

Articles of Incorporation
Certificate of Free Sale
Certificate of Foreign Government
Certificate of Origin
Commercial Invoice
Corporate Documents to be Used Overseas
Department of Health and Human Services Documents
Distributorship Agreements
Food and Drug (FDA) Administration Documents
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Power of Attorney