You will need to have a certified copy or original stamped by the California Secretary of State. If you don’t have the original, please contact the Secretary of State in Sacramento for information or visit http://www.sos.ca.gov/ . Certified copies will have the following stamped purple seal on the back of the document. We’ve included a sample for reference image to your right.
Here is a list of documents we can obtain a California Apostille for:
- Articles/Certificate of Incorporation
- Merger Agreements
- Certificates of Amendment
- Corporate Board Resolution(s)
- Distribution Agreement,Agency etc.
- General Power of Attorney
- Appointment of Distributor
- Authorization of Agent
- Deeds of Assignment
- Patents and Patent Applications
- Trademark Applications
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Price List
- Financial Statements
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of Assignment
- Certificate of Analysis
- Certificate to Foreign Government
- Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product
- Food and Drug (FDA) Administration Documents
Click to download our California Apostille order form. Our Apostille service is fast, convenient, and saves you time and money.