Since 2005, we have been providing California Apostille Services in Los Angeles. Our main objective is to provide professional same-day California Apostille Service to residents and business in Los Angeles and all of California. We can authenticate documents issued from all 58 Counties in California including San Francisco, San Diego, and Sacramento.
A unique aspect of our business is that we provide complimentary pick-up and notarization of your documents in Los Angeles. For example, if you are located in Beverly Hills and need a Power of Attorney notarized and Apostilled, our traveling notary will come to your home or office, notarize your documents, pick them up, and deliver your documents to our office without any additional cost to you (Minimum 2 Apostilles). Documents picked-up before 2:30 pm are typically Apostilled the same-day and returned to your address the next business morning by UPS or FedEx. Please Contact Us for details. Beverly Hills Apostille
This fast and professional service ensures that your documents are completed quickly saving you time and money. Most of our clients prefer to mail-in their documents to our office. Our receptionist are on-hand to receive your documents Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm. This ensures that your documents will be signed-for and kept safe until we have had a chance to review them. Your documents will never be left at a mailbox, with another service company, with security, or outside our front doors.
On occasion, we’ve had clients fly-in or simply drive long distances to meet us in person. We’re okay with that too. Our offices are located in a Class-A building with 24-Hour Security and two full-time receptionists. You can feel comfortable knowing that your documents are safe, well-kept, and professional handled. Your privacy is our number one priority. The contents of your documents will never be disclosed to anyone without your consent.
Common documents we receive are Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Divorce Decree (documents from the California Superior Court), Power of Attorney, Affidavits, California Department of Justice Background Checks, Free Sale Certificates, and more. We also have the resources to apostille US Federal Government documents at our office in Washington, D.C. For example: FBI Background Check Apostille
Here is why you should work with us:
1. Excellent customer service:
– Emails answered within an hour.
– Phone calls answered immediately.
– Missed calls returned within minutes.
– Constant communication (no guessing).
– We explain the process – no guesswork.
2. As low as $75 for each Apostille!
3. Same day Apostille Service. We handle everything.
4. Documents hand-delivered directly to the Secretary of State.
5. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, money orders, cashier’s check, and Paypal.
6. We can ship your documents anywhere in the world. Additional shipping fees apply.
7. We’re commissioned California notaries (Licensed, Bonded, Insured)
8. We’ll email you the forms you’ll need. California Acknowledgements, Jurats, Copy Certification, etc…
9. Documents delivered next business morning (USA). We’ll email you the FedEx/UPS tracking number by 6pm PST.
10. We can process documents with the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C.
11. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
12. We’re a registered Private Service Company with the California Secretary of State under Notary: Authentications (Apostilles and Certifications).
13. We can also legalize your documents with Embassy and Consulate offices in Washington, DC and Los Angeles.
Apostilles can be complicated. Don’t leave this process to untrained employees or non-professionals who do not fully understand the California Apostille process and the unique requirements of certain countries. Your paperwork could be rejected costing you time and money. Don’t let this happen to you!
Click to download our California Apostille order form. Our Apostille service is fast, convenient, and saves you time and money.