UAE Legalization

United-Arab-Emirates-UAE-Document-Attestation-CertificationDo you need your documents certified and legalized through the UAE Embassy?

Certifying and legalizing documents for the UAE is a multi-step process:

In order to process documents for this country, your documents require State, U.S. Department of State, and the UAE Embassy legalization.   Documents issued by the U.S. Federal Government do not require State certification.

The country of the United Arab Emirates has one Embassy office in Washington, D.C. and one Consulate office in Los Angeles, CA.  All documents received for this country will be legalized through the UAE Embassy in Washington, D.C.

For example, if you need your California marriage certificate to be certified and legalized for the UAE Embassy, your document will require California State certification, US Department of State certification, and UAE Embassy legalization.  These three steps are required in order for the Government of the UAE to accept your documents.

The most common documents we certify and legalize for United Arab Emirates are:

Commercial Invoices
Certificate of Origin
Power of Attorney
Authorization of Agent
Marriage License
FBI Background Check
and more!

Please note: The Embassy charges substantially more to legalize business documents. Please, call us for a good faith estimate in cost and processing time.

On average, we can complete your documents in 2-3 weeks.  Our staff is available Monday – Saturday from 8am to 7pm to answer your question and provide you step-by-step instructions.  Call us at 1-888-810-4054.

Click to download our California Apostille order form. Our Apostille service is fast, convenient, and saves you time and money.

Speak Your Mind