San Diego Apostille
Are you in the San Diego area and need California Apostille Services?
Several years ago, the California Secretary of State closed their San Diego office located at 1350 Front Street. This closure affected many people and businesses including companies providing the apostille service in the area.
As a result, individuals and businesses either had to make the drive all the way to the California Secretary of State’s office in Los Angeles, mail their documents to the Secretary of State’s office in Sacramento, or rely an apostille service in the Los Angeles area for assistance.
At International Apostille Services, Inc., we take the guesswork out of getting a California Apostille. Our office is located in the Los Angeles area (Burbank) and we’re just 15 minutes away from the California Secretary of State’s office.
The real costs of getting an apostille if you decide to drive to Los Angeles:
$26 California Secretary of State fee
$10 parking fee
4-6 hour drive time without traffic
2-3 hour wait time at the State office
No guarantee the state will authenticate your document
It’s not worth it! Call us at 1-888-810-4054
Why choose us:
1. Excellent customer service:
– Emails answered within an hour.
– Phone calls answered immediately.
– Missed calls returned within minutes.
– Constant communication (no guessing).
– We explain the process – no guesswork.
2. As low as $75 for each Apostille!
3. Same day Apostille Service. We handle everything.
4. Documents hand-delivered directly to the Secretary of State.
5. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, money orders, cashier’s check, and Paypal.
6. We can ship your documents anywhere in the world. Additional shipping fees apply.
7. We’re commissioned California notaries.
8. We’ll email you the forms you’ll need. Acknowledgements, Jurats, Copy Certification, etc…
9. Documents delivered next business morning (USA). We’ll email you the FedEx/UPS tracking number by 6pm PST.
10. We can process documents with the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C.
11. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
12. We’re a registered Private Service Company with the California Secretary of State under Notary: Authentications (Apostilles and Certifications).
Obtaining an apostille can be complicated and time consuming. Don’t leave this process to untrained employees or non-professionals who do not fully understand the California Apostille process and the unique requirements of certain countries. Your paperwork could be rejected costing you time and money. Don’t let this happen to you!
Click to download our California Apostille order form. Our Apostille service is fast, convenient, and saves you time and money.